Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ya llegue!


Buenas noches!

I finally made it to Badajoz, Spain this afternoon. The bus ride was much quicker than I thought it would be and only four other people were on the bus (I guess it's not the tourist hot spot I thought it'd be, ha...) Anyways, I met Belen (one of my teachers I'll be working with) who took me out to lunch, and also my three roommates: Sandra, Sarah, and Sandra. Try saying that in Spanish three times fast ;) I have an introductory CD-ROM to look over, lots of maps and tourist guides to study (thanks to Belen), and some more unpacking to do, so an update will come later.

Oh yeah--thanks for following and commenting, mom!!

(By the way Dad....I'M THE FIRST IN SPAIN! *reaches my hands out towards the front of the bus* =P)

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear all is well. I can't wait to see Spain through your eyes! Keep us postedxxoo

    ReplyDelete